Thursday, June 14, 2007

of an old woman in McD

I was having a cheeseburger in McD when I saw this old woman eating alone , opposite to the table with a little toddler cuddled by her family .. imagine if God had made litte children ugly and ogre-like instead of cute and lovable .I mean , other than the fact children can be smelly and annoyingly loud , we love them because they're just simply adorable .. and as we aged , fine, most will become more attractive but we'll all come to an age when you'll start to prune up and start balding . But what if the opposite happens . Would we then just loathe kids and start loving old folks more ?

Just like how dozens of movies makes it seems that you're only beautiful and deserves attention if you're 50 pounds and six feet two . blergh .like the Korean movie , 200-pound Beauty .


The other day I was messaging with my KMB english teacher , being concerned with the whole sms-lingo issue and thought she'd be bothered by it , I typed my sms with proper spelling and proper sentence structure . but her replies were all shorthands and sms-lingoed -__-" .

3 Comments:

Blogger penjaga meter said...

Ms Loh Mei Lin ke?

June 15, 2007 at 9:58 AM

 
Blogger wackyWANderer said...

nope , Pn Nora . ;D

Ms Loh ??!! wahh .. macam buang tabiat jer .. hihi

June 15, 2007 at 6:17 PM

 
Blogger penjaga meter said...

i think nora's daughter is one of my colleague kat Petronas nih

June 17, 2007 at 12:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home