Saturday, June 16, 2007

back to school .

had a pleasant surprise today :)



bumped into my old classmates at the mall ^_^



Syaz and I

Meet Syazlin .
She reads my mind . She gets my jokes . And we never think straight . my bbf in high school :)

I'll be heading back to campus tomorrow . 3 weeks really flew by fast . But Guess what ??!!
I'm finally done with my world lit essay . *YAAAAAYYYY *throws hands in the air xD *

and i thought i've learnt enough lessons on not putting things till last minute -__-"


shall be facing a fresh semester with all the lovely assignments and seeing new faces in school .
I hope it's gonna be a good sem :)

1 Comments:

Blogger penjaga meter said...

yo wots going on??? very quiet..
extended essay tu kejap aje buat..hehehe

July 24, 2007 at 9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home