Thursday, October 11, 2007

so be it.

sometimes , when i look back this past 2 years . I'm not sure if I've just found myself a new identity. or i've just lost myself completely.

I've learnt that just because u try to accept people for who they are and actually be there for them when they need you does not necessarily mean they'll do the same to you.
Just because you try to blend into the community you live in doesn't mean they'll allow you to be a part of them .

You learn that there are actually more "talam dua muka" people out there claiming to be your friend when you are practically their number 1 geek on their gossip list.


I wrote this raya card to someone i've liked since orientation week . but i don't have the guts to mail it to him .

i just couldn't bring myself to be part of the "gedik" girls in my college .
they're like flirting with all the guys they meet .get all manja and act as if they're most popular b**** in campus. And some of them actually judged what kind of person you are by your IB grade.aiyo .. talk about mentality.

if I'm left out because i can't be part of them . then be it.

On a lighter note ..

I've gotten 1000 words on my EE :) still 3000 words to go .. and I'm leaving for London this monday =) it's my bro's graduation at Imperial . it's ironic sometimes .. he's pursuing Astrophysics and i'll prolly be doing Geophysics ..
sorang study langit , sorang study bumi .. XD lol

6 Comments:

Blogger The Globe said...

good luck then :-) have a nice graduation

October 14, 2007 at 1:51 AM

 
Blogger KyuubiPandoraChan said...

Hi aisyah. How are you? Seems like you are having a hard time in your place. *hug* Hope you will get better with it.

Wow London, make sure to see if you spot any HP actors or actress there. Haha, have fun there.

October 17, 2007 at 1:01 AM

 
Blogger penjaga meter said...

hey.. be brave, let the dude know yo like him. My wife did that.. and we're married now!

November 1, 2007 at 10:32 AM

 
Blogger Chee Ching said...

Wannnnie!
Remember me mou? XD

Stay strong! There's always a silver lining behind every cloud =)

November 9, 2007 at 7:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oy! been ages since i last visited here. me likes the layout. anw, how's london? do update!

p/s - as stated previously, stay strong! you still have us here! =)

November 23, 2007 at 8:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

globe : thanks =)

ann li , chee ching , nj : things are starting to get brighter =) thanks for the support guys *hugz*

adrie : that's a motivation .. perhaps one day if i can be bold enough . thanks though :) ..

December 9, 2007 at 3:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home